Migration Program 2022

Out of a total 160,000 places in 2022-23, the Skilled stream visas will have 109,000 (70%). Family Stream visas will compose the remaining 30%, whilst

Read More »

Checklists For Travel

The Department of Home Affairs have released the following checklist to support travellers coming to and from Australia. The checklists have been provided in various

Read More »

New Border Arrangements Announced

The Federal Government has announced that additional changes to Australia’s international border arrangements will be coming into effect on December 1. Fully vaccinated Australian citizens,

Read More »