Private clients

Offering a wide range of migration services, PLAYFAIR® take the time to understand each client’s circumstances to provide a personalised and effective service.

Skilled visas

There are a number of visas available to individuals who are qualified to work in an eligible skilled occupation in Australia.

Business & investment visas

A range of visas are available when either investing, undertaking entrepreneurial activities,  establishing a new business or developing an existing business in Australia.

Partner visas

If you are in a relationship with an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, you may be eligible to apply for a temporary or permanent Partner visa.

Student Visas

The subclass 500 visa allows international students to study full-time with a CRICOS registered Australian institution and remain in Australia for the duration of their course.

Working holiday visas

Working Holiday visas are for young adults who want an extended holiday and will work in Australia to help fund it.


Australian citizenship grants you many benefits and privileges and is the next step after you have obtained your permanent residency.


An assessment allows us to identify any issues relevant to your application and provide the necessary advice on how to overcome obstacles.

Request a consultation

The migration process can seem daunting and complex, whether you are applying personally or providing sponsorship as a large corporation.

If you have any questions or are unsure of eligibility requirements, just fill out your details below to request a consultation.

"For almost two decades, Playfair has provided our organisation with expert advice and timely solutions to our migration needs... What has never changed is Playfair’s commitment to delivering concierge service: in partnering with us, they make it their business to understand our model and deliver tailored solutions."
“We have used the services of Playfair over a number of years and they have always been very professional helping guide our business through the complicated Visa process. Anh has been great at getting back to us with solutions quickly... We fully intend to continue using their services into the future.”
Jason Heap - Head of People - Lowes