Student Visas

The subclass 500 visa allows international students to undertake full-time education in Australia from a CRICOS registered Australian institution, and to remain in Australia for the duration of their course.

Eligibility for the subclass 500 Student Visa

You may be eligible if you are enrolled in one of the following types of study:

  • primary and secondary school, or
  • higher education, or
  • vocational education and training (VET), or
  • non-award courses, or
  • independent ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students), or
  • post-graduate research, or
  • international students sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs or Defence.

Request a consultation

The migration process can seem daunting and complex, whether you are applying personally or providing sponsorship as a large corporation.

If you have any questions or are unsure of eligibility requirements, just fill out your details below to request a consultation.

"For almost two decades, Playfair has provided our organisation with expert advice and timely solutions to our migration needs... What has never changed is Playfair’s commitment to delivering concierge service: in partnering with us, they make it their business to understand our model and deliver tailored solutions."
“We have used the services of Playfair over a number of years and they have always been very professional helping guide our business through the complicated Visa process. Anh has been great at getting back to us with solutions quickly... We fully intend to continue using their services into the future.”
Jason Heap - Head of People - Lowes