The subclass 500 visa allows international students to undertake full-time education in Australia from a CRICOS registered Australian institution, and to remain in Australia for the duration of their course.
Eligibility for the subclass 500 Student Visa
You may be eligible if you are enrolled in one of the following types of study:
- primary and secondary school, or
- higher education, or
- vocational education and training (VET), or
- non-award courses, or
- independent ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students), or
- post-graduate research, or
- international students sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs or Defence.
Request a consultation
The migration process can seem daunting and complex, whether you are applying personally or providing sponsorship as a large corporation.
If you have any questions or are unsure of eligibility requirements, just fill out your details below to request a consultation.