PLAYFAIR’s gateway into the Schengen zone of Europe is situated in Athens Greece, a location of both strategic and symbolic importance within Europe.
Greece is sitting at the crossroads between Europe, Asia and Africa and prides itself on its long tradition of hospitality and welcoming trade amongst travellers and migrants to Schengen zone.
Greece, influential since ancient times, is often called the cradle of Western civilisation. The Greek invention of comedy and tragedy, the western alphabet, the Socratic method, the Platonic and Aristotelian philosophy, the political ideals of democracy and freedom, and the Olympic games have created enduring traditions that have continuously influenced and reshaped modern western literature and drama, philosophy and science, politics and sports.
With our manifesto “humanise – globalise – mobilise” at the heart of everything we do, PLAYFAIR Athens office provides our international clients with access to trusted advice from our well-established name with a reputation of excellence within the field of migration.
PLAYFAIR provides a customised service for Schengen Zone Residence Permit Visas, such as:
- marriage and family reunion visas
- employment visas
- studies, voluntary work, research and vocational training visas
- humanitarian and exceptional reasons visas (e.g., victims of human trafficking and smuggling of immigrants)
- investment visas (specialising in the “Golden Visa”)
Greece’s Golden Visa offers a unique chance for those wishing to enter Europe for a comparatively low investment, whilst taking advantage of the current low price of real estate within Greece. This makes it an attractive opportunity for both investment and movement into Europe.
The average processing time for the Greek Golden Visa is about 40 days from application through investment in one of the following areas:
- Real Estate*, from €250,000 (+€50,000 for taxes/fees)
- Tourism, from €300.000
- Energy, from €300.000
- Food & Beverage, from €300.000
* For jointly owned property the right of residence is granted only if the owners of the property are spouses with indivisible shares in the property.
Greek Golden Visa holders are offered Residency (excluding work rights) for all family members (children up to 21 and parents), with no minimum stay (renewable after five years provided investment is maintained), with no requirement to reside and with free access to:
- education (primary, secondary and higher education subject to passing entrance exams)
- medical services
- movement within the Schengen zone
The Golden Visa offers a pathway to Citizenship after seven years. As policy is currently subject to change to provide more beneficial pathways to citizenship, we would be pleased to discuss this further with our clients.
Greek citizenship offers:
- a European Union passport
- freedom of movement and full work rights within the Schengen zone